One of the most important jobs of an education consulting firm is an advisor. He/ she ensures create successful match between student and colleges/ universities abroad. These consulting firms are also called certified educational planner.
A. Principal Job profile
Hence an education consulting assists the family/ students in making educational decisions. This may include helping to find an overseas college / university enrollment that is good fit for the student. Better consultants do not guarantee placement as recommendations, and may suggest alternative options.
B. Benefits of Hiring Educational Consultant
People utilize the services of educational consultants in various ways:-
1. Parents know educational consultants have detailed knowledge not only about the college/ universities abroad but also about rules, regulations, documentation, procedures about getting admission, processing visa applications, attempting Embassy Interviews and cultural environment & academic reputation of the college / university situated in a foreign country.
2. To handle large scale or long distance search about Institutions situated in different countries.
3. Previous history of a school / college not being a good fit for the student.
4. When parents feel they can not give sufficient guidance due back of knowledge in any specialized area of study or the country the higher education.
5. Where parents do not speak English as a first language.
C. HOW TO SELECT RIGHT EDUCATION CONSULTANT
There are three (3) broad parameters to choose a good education consulting firm especially for admission to college / university abroad.
1. The consultants must have a master’s degree in career-related field.
2. Consultants must have wide spread contacts in the Industry especially in emerging countries which are offering very attractive terms to students to come to their countries for higher studies.
3. Consultants have demonstrated professional expertise both in understanding of the detailed needs of the students and have provided to the point, accurate & timely advice to help students, their parents take right d